Friday, April 17, 2015

Please Welcome our New Design Team Member, Antoinette!

I am so please to introduce you to our newest Design Team Member!  You will all love her and what she creates! 


I am coming to you from my little craft haven in Texas.   I always new I loved arts and crafts since little. I loved transforming my coloring book pages with color and painting ceramics was a long time love. I dabbled with paper mache' in art class and I was blessed to learn embroidery through my Grandmother. Now that I am older and had to take early retirement through physical disability I am glad to say I have found  my happy place making cards, playing with mixed media, altering items and making my own flower embellishments. Crafting is my outsource of all things good as my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ shows me his loving-kindness as he inspires and tickles my creativity.
Antoinette MB INT DT

Some beautiful work by Antionette:


Please visit Antoinette's blog here.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations dear Antoinette, well deserved! Wonderful creations!
    Kisses,
    Léo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Your creations are beautiful as always!!

    ReplyDelete