Sunday, October 27, 2013

Background stamp - Winners Post!!!



Wow it's already Sunday!! Time to check out our winners :D!!

First our runner ups:

# 8 Annie
# 14 Vanessa

Congratulations girls! You both win 3 digis from Sherri's store :D !!

Please contact me at mybestieschallenge@outlook.com.
Please put Runner Up in the subject line :)!


And now on to our Grand Prize Winner!


Congratulations to................................


# 10 Sue C





Sue it's gorgeous!!!

Could you also please contact me at mybestieschallenge@outlook.com to collect your prize?
Thank you!


And now for the DT favorite



Congratulations to...............


# 1 Laura




Please contact me (Cindy) at mybestieschallenge@outlook.com to claim your prize of 3 digis. 
You're also invited to be a Guest Designer in one of our upcoming challnges, I will let you know in what kind of challenge we like to invite you after you've contacted me.


I will be back shortly with our new challenge!


XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Woot! Thank you so much for choosing my card as a winner this week. Congrats to all the other winners too.

    Am off to pick my winning digis and emailing you now Cindy!

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to all the winners. I'm so happy to be one of them...and humbled too! I sent you an email on Monday Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally amazing, Laura. I'm proud of you!
    Hugs Ruth

    ReplyDelete